Welcome to my homepage!
I am Fabrice D. ATREVI, PhD, researcher in AI and Machine learning with specialization in computer vision. My research interest mainly focus on video analysis for abnormal events detection.
I am currently post-doc researcher at INRIA Rennes (French National Institute for Research in Computer Science and Control) within the RAINBOW team. I'm working under the supervision of Prof. Julien PETTRE on large-scale crowd motion analysis with emphasis on optical flow methods improvement for large scale crowd.
This website is dedicated to present my daily work both for research and teaching. Feel free to contact me for collaboration and.
- [May 20] Chaos Demo: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu3e4bQGb6Q&feature=youtu.be
- [Nov 19] I'm right now at Istanbul for my oral presentation at IPTA 19.
- [Sep 19] Wow! New paper accepted for oral presentation at IPTA 19, Istanbul.
- [Aug 19]'m at GRETSI 19, Lille to present our paper
- [Jul 19] Exciting to join soon RAINBOW team of INRIA for a post-doc
- [June 19] Finally PhD. I just defended my PhD thesis. I'm now Doctor of Orleans university
I received, in 2015, the M.Sc. degree in computer science from both "La Rochelle University" and IFI - the Francophone Institute for computer Science located in Hanoï - Vietnam. In 2019, I obtained the Ph.D degree in computer science from the University of Orleans under the supervision of Dr. Bruno EMILE and Dr. Damien VIVET.
From September 2018 to August 2019, i was assistant professor (ATER - Attaché Temporaire à l'Enseignement et à la Recherche) at the engienering school - Polytech Orleans in Prisme Loboratory. Since November 2019, i joined INRIA as Postdoctoral researcher.